The Manta Ray
On 29 April 1993 before the Sightings TV show camera crew, this ship put on a spectacular performance before professional cameras. That performance is the subject of an entire website called The Performance. Because of space restrictions this animated gif could not be put on that website. It is presented here for the first time in order to give you the full impact of what happened that night.
Whose ship is this and where did it come from? Are the Cro-Mags and their Stingray-shaped ship merely the creation of Science Fiction writers, or could there be something more to the Sliders television show? Could the death-bed confession of "Skunk Works" CEO Ben Rich be true?
Play for sound
Diagram of the flight path witnessed that night.
Could the Manta Ray be what witnesses saw during the Hudson Valley sightings of the mid-1980's (Night Siege, 1987)?
on 24 April 1997
on 20 August 2003
Flying Wing Airship "STINGRAY"
Source: GEOSKOP, Journal GEO, Nr. 6 / June 1998, pp.178-180.
Interview with Boyd Bushman,
executive at Lockheed-Martin aerospace corporation -
revelations about antigravity
courtesy Nick Cook ©2000
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:43:15 -0700
From: "William L. & Lori M. McDonald" <Argonaut-Greywolf@home.com>
Subject: Excerpt from my OneList discussion with Hal Puthoff
Hal was pointing out the obvious. This is precisely what I have been closing my lectures with for the past four years. How can anyone miss the comparison that my Stingray/Porpoise-like Chimaera design has in common with the three "Aurora" planes, the F-117 Nighthawk, the TR-3A "Black Manta," and even the original old YF-12A/SR-71 Blackbird spy planes of Kelly Johnson's Genius.
Well Hal, you asked for it!
Now that legendary Lockheed engineer and Chief model kit designer for the Testor Corporation, John Andrews is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed the design connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spyplanes, Joint Strike Fighters, and Space Shuttles.
He was a close personal friend of "Skunk Works" CEO Ben Rich, the hand picked successor of Kelly Johnson, the man
famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, it's half-pint prototype the HAVE BLUE, and the top secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor.
Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him. Rich confirmed:
1. There are two types of UFOs. The ones we build, and the ones THEY build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "Hand-me-downs." The Government knew, and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After the 1969 Nixon "Purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector.
2. "'An' item", as opposed to "'The' item" was recovered near the world's only combat operational atom bomb base (Roswell AAF) in 1947. Hull design, aerodynamic measurements, propulsion info was passed directly to Jack Northrop and Kelly Johnson, beginning in 1950, with a major block of data being passed on from "The Working Group" at Wright Patterson AFB's Foreign Technologies Division in 1952.
"'The' item" refers to the top secret designation of Kelly's original variant of the U-2 (TR-1) spy plane in congressional and Pentagon budgets in the 1950s.
3. Nearly all "Biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird, onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft.
4. The inward canted vertical stabilizers of the F-19, the HAVE BLUE, many drones, some UCAVs, and the SR-71 matched the 30 degree inward cant of the Roswell spacecraft's shark fin shaped pair of vertical stabs or "Winglets." Same goes for the wing camber to fuselage "Blend" of the airframe designs.
5. The outward cants of the F-22 Raptor, the F-117, the McDonnell Douglas
YF-23, and the TACIT BLUE stealth concept prototypes perform similar aerodynamic functions
for stability in high performance flight.
6. Rich observed that the impression Kelly Johnson's contacts had was a negative impression and Kelly implied in rare conversations on the subject that "Factions" from "Out there" were a threat, more than they were a blessing, and that the cost of having "Them" around was "Unimaginable" and "Unbelievable."
7. It was Ben Rich's opinion, that the public should not be told. He believed they could not handle the truth, ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the "International corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject," could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of offworld visitors themselves.
Andrews passed this information on to me in stages, from 1994 until my last phone conversation with him around the Christmas holidays of 1998.
Join Bill McDonald's ONEList discussion forum.
Copyright B. Cornet 1999
Date this web page was last modified: 05/01/07